Terms & Conditions
- Nuts are stored and used in the brownie maid kitchen, therefore all our products may contain traces of nuts.
- All ingredients are stored separately, however we cannot guarantee there is not traces.
- all products may contain gluten unless stated otherwise.
- Please advise TBM of any allergies or dietary needs, our team will be happy to advise, but cannot guarantee no traces.
- 'Gluten Free' Brownies do not include any gluten ingredients, however are made in the same kitchen as our other products so may contain 'traces of gluten'.
- Recommended shelf life for cakes is 2 - 3 days.
- Please store cake in a cool dry place. do not store in fridge.
- Store cake in box supplied.
- Any drawings/photos remain property of TBM.
- We cannot guarantee exact replicas or exact colour match for any cakes.
- Quotation valid for 30 days.
- No contract is made until deposit is received.
- 50% deposit is required for all cake orders and is non-refundable.
- Deposit is subtracted from final balance.
- Final balance is due 1 month prior to wedding date, or on collection/delivery for celebration cakes.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Deposit can be transferred for date change, providing TBM has availability.
- Wedding Cakes cancelled less than 1 month before the wedding will result in full balance due.
- Refunds are given at TBM discretion and are not guaranteed.
- Full refund is never given for cake that has been consumed. Consumption is viewed as acceptance of cake.
- Cakes delivered to venue will be photographed once set up. TBM will not be responsible for any damage once set up or collected.
- Delivery must be requested on booking.
- Deliveries may incur charge depending on delivery location.
- Collections are from a pre-arranged location on selected date & at selected time only.
- Additional fee may be added to balance if not collected when arranged.
- Cakes require transporting on a flat and clear surface, usually in the boot of the car.
- It is our customer's responsibility to ensure nothing will fall or damage the cake during transport.
- TBM will not be held responsible for any damage to cake following collection.
(none of our terms and conditions affect statutory rights.)